Friday, September 14, 2007

The missing in action girl is back!
Somemore its early in the morning 8.30am.
because i've got my term exam results!
Too excited that i can't really sleep well last night you know. hee hee.
Okayy here it goes.


AAP = B
CNP = A
CITS = AD
FON = C
MIC = D
NSL = A
PAS = D


I think all my results were up to my expectations.
Although it may not be very well done.
Only a little dissappointed with my FON and PAS.
Due to my first common test i failed my PAS and MIC.
So it pulled my grades down down down.
But i'm still glad that i passed the overall.
its okayy. everything is over :D


I'm happy for Ade darling too :D
Still awaiting for sharon's news.
haha. Although i know her results are always on top of us.
And Alice the forever Top scorer :D


I'm happy todayy :D


Back to sleep.
Good morning people!

No comments: