Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Yeah! i enjoyed myself to the fullest todayy :D
Meet up with my dearest poly mates.
Went shopping like crazyy.
because i've got my payy alreadyy!


Okayy.
We took neoprints too.
Anyway we're chatting like crazyy women.
And also of course taking photos wherever we goo.
Its been a long time since we've seen each other.
Hahahahah.








There's a storyy behind this photo.
Junping is Little miss late cos she's alwayys late.
I'm Little miss giggles because they says that i don't LOL.
I will only giggle and laugh softly no matter what.
Which is soo not true. -____-
Sharon is Little miss chatterbox.
Cos she's our Lame joke entertainer :D
As for the photographer Adeline.
She's Little miss stubborn.
you'll know why when you get to know herr better =x
Hhahahah!
This is the reason why :D
End of story.














These are the things i bought.
Not exactly all.
Because some are with darling adeline.
There'll be more coming up.
Cos i've got a next shopping appointment with lineng this thursdayy :D











Oh yahh yahh.
I permed my hair and i think it looks really sucky.
I'm gonna rebond it soon :D











Next stop.
Tomorrow beauty hair treatment and styling at adeline's house.


One more thing to add on.
This is my idoitic cousin playing PSP in my room every single dayy. -_______-


No comments: