Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ahhh!
Sharon can't stopp laughing at my water retention thingyy.
Yahh lahh i've got 9 more sessions to go.
Ehhh. Evils laughing at me :p
All Adeline's fault!


Anyway i hadd funn last night.
Although my butt really really hurts like hell.
Meet up with my 7 gurlies and celebrated van's 19th birthdayy :D
Seriously miss them so so muchh.
Miss those happy times and laughter we use to share.
And we went crazyy together again last night though.
See the photos and you'll understand. hahah!





Stage fright! HAHAH!








Van's B'dayy Present :D





Don't look! I'm naked! ( Lamer )











I'm NOT drunk! Retarded me.





B'dayy Kisses from Us!














Ichiban Boshi Resturant :D





My Favourite girls :D





I Love Sinful Indulgences :D


Okayy i think you can see how crazyy.
And its only part of it.
Next will be my poly crazyy peeps!








My Loves :D ( P.s Can you see sharon the ghost! Hahah! )





Blood Glucose testing.





Sharon's newborn baby. HAHAH!





Our babbyy. Sharon Mummyy and Jennifer Daddyy.


There's no school tomorrow and fridayy :D
Super happyy lahh.


Anyway i've got programs all well planned ahead.
Practically the whole next two months until next year.
Fuifilling life i love!
Tomorrow's going visiting to yash's house for deepavali and work after that.
Fridayy fort canning park outing with my darlings!
Got to do our heritage project actually. hahah.
And of course enjoying at the same time as well :D
More to come. Yeah!





I'm a closed eye rabbit (:





Booo! I open my eyes!





Sharon always says i'm a busyy business woman.





finally that's me :D





- The End -

No comments: