Yeah yeah yeah!
Officially signed my sponsorship todayy.
Previously i had some arguments with my lecturer.
because i'll miss my exam date due to my trip to taiwan for new year.
Was super fustrated about this.
But Dr ron suddenly started being nice and decided to let me take my exam when i come back.
Pre-exam ended yesterdayy.
Everything solved once and for all!
Although i've still got final exams coming up.
Some presentations to be done.
And meetings to attend.
But i'm feeling energetic and fully charged now.
I can do it :D
I love the company of my P24 darlings.
We share a lot of joyful times together and we shall make them into wonderful memories.
Ade, Sharon, Alice, Ann, Jason and Eqa.
Without them it'll never be complete.
Especially Ade and Sharon thats always standing by me in times of trouble :D
Ahhh.
I feel so relaxed now! :D
LOVIN' IT
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment