Sunday, February 3, 2008

I've reached taiwan i think at around 12pm this afternoon.
And yeahhh.
Thank you sandra and Jason for sending me off.
really touched and appreciate it alot!


Anyway the first thing i did was to go to the salon with my cousin.
my hairdresser told me to leave everything to him.
so yeah. i trust him.
he highlighted my hair red.
And i mean really RED!
Although its really not my style and i seriously look like a "AH LIAN" now.
but i really love it to bits!
Its a daring thing for me and he wants me to go back tomorrow for rebonding and new hairstyle.
Still considering though.
hahahah!


I can't show it in the photo cos its not clear.
you have to see it with your own eyes.
I'm so excited to show it to your!


Ohhh andd...
If theres anything, just leave me a tag or e-mail.
i'll check everydayy :D
Take care my lovely friends!

No comments: