wheeeeeeee!
I'm happy happy happy happy and nothing more but happy! :D
I've got back my final year end results.
*drum rolls!* .......................
I've improved lahh!
To my surprise, i've reached my set target! GPA of 3 :D
AAP2 ( Anatomy and physiology 2 ) : B+
( i'm not very statisfied though. i wanted an A :( )
CMBIO ( Cell and molecular biology ) : D
( I look forward to nothing but just a pass and i made it! :D )
CA11 ( Clinical Attachment 1.1 ) : A
( Looks like hardwork have been paid off :D )
FON2 ( Fundamentals of Nursing 2 ) : C
NR1 ( Nursing Research 1 ) : C+
NSL12 ( Nursing Skills Lab 1.2 ) : A
( Yeah! i kept my standard going! )
PHAR1 ( Pharmacology 1 ): B
( Surprised! )
SAWI ( Singapore and world issues ) : B+
( Really way above my expectation man! cheers! )
SW ( Sports and wellness ): PASSED
GPA : 3.0484
You may think that its not very fantastic but afterall its my own achievement.
So scram! if you have any comments and don't spoil my mood!
Most importantly i'm really happy for my darlings and friends who did well :D
* 3 cheers and 3 cheers and 3 cheers to P24 *
I'm fortunate to be in the greatest class ever.
I owe my grades and achievements to Adeline, Sharon, Eqa who studied through with me.
And also smartest alice who guided me along :D
I love you guys the most!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment