Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Alice's birthdayy pictures ain't ready yet, so yeahh must wait!


I'm now really packed with presentations and presentations.
final examination is coming too.
Ahhh! school life is just like that. Sian-ness!


Of course, i always have friends to brighten it up somehow. hahah (:


Yesterday, headed down to orchard after school with twinnie and lok lok to buy our GREEN tee for this coming friday.
Its NURSES DAY! Please go GREEN this fridayy! I've been saying this for a thousand time so please just be united for once! hee hee.
And remember to wishh me Happy Nurses Dayy too! :D








After that i went to novena to meet up with van van and limin for dinner (:
Really enjoyed myself alot!
Maybe because i really needed a time-out and just totally relax myself.
Peixaun joined us after she ended work.


We shared joy and laughter! and had funn throughout the night.
The sadd thing was that i couldn't stayy out late due to the preparation of my presentation for the follwing dayy.
I'm sure there'll always be a next time soon :D
































I bought myself two new toys!
Its really cool stuffs mann (:





This is a crayon that can be drawn on cloths and its permanent!
So, i started designing and drawing on my own clothes. hee hee (:
The best thing is that we're going to DIY and draw our nurses dayy green t-shirt tomorrow!








This is my favourite!
I'm so going to collect the full set! :D
Its produces really nice sound manually and thats the cool part!
the one i bought plays the song beauty and the beast and there's many more..
I really think thats its something really special to mee (: hahah!
I'll show you how it works! Watch the videoo.





SUPER COOL AND NICE RIGHT! :D


Anyway, this is super RANDOM but...
i'm deprived of sleep these few days!
Didn't sleep well or i should say didn't sleep at all for 3 dayys already.
if you were to see my dark circles you will go like, " Jennifer! You already so dark and you're now making your eyes even darker to look like a panda ahh?!"
Thats what my friend sarcastically said to me for laugh. HA HA HA!
Yeah right! Taiwan needs a panda for show (:

No comments: