Friday, October 16, 2009

Life have been really bumpy, everything just doesn't seem to be right.
So many things happening within my family and as part of it, obviously i don't feel good at all.
This trip back to taiwan wasn't quite enjoyable.
Quarrels, fighting, crying, shouting, cold-shoulders, anger, troubles and all the bad emotions were surfacing.
What is wrong with all the people, with their poorly controlled attitudes and emotions?
Out of all the relationships, i have always believed that kinsip is the strongest and the most lasting one.
However, its proven wrong.
Its really devastating to face that fact, you know?

...................................................................................................

I was at the verge of tearing when i heard of all the unhappiness my grandparents had.

I lost my temper and shouted to stop the quarrels and fighting from continuing.

I felt so help-less when all the misunderstandings can't be solved.

My heart drops whenever i see any of my family members crying.

...................................................................................................


Being naive, i sincerely hope for fairytales ending to all the problems.
Kinship is happily ever after.
I love my family and i will hold it close till my last breathe on earth XOXO

No comments: