Friday, November 27, 2009

Peacefully, fridayy have past.

It have been a torturing dayy, or i should sayy that particular 9 hours.

Knowing clearly that my dream would not come true but still i waited.

Foolish-ly and Stubborn-ly.

12pm the clock strikes, i looked at my phone with dissapointments.

Convinced myself, maybe later my dream will surprisingly appear?

Patiently i waited and waited and waited...

3 hours... 6 hours... 8 hours...

even for the last 1 hour, i held on hope and continue waiting.

9pm strikes and that's it.

i stopped staring at my phone, and told myself, " no more waiting! :)"

smile on the face yet crying in the heart.




At least todayy i've gotten myself an answer to my questions.

I'm definately not significant to youu at all

And

I'm not worth even a minute of your time.




Its proven and I see it very clearly now...




but still there's nothing i cann do about it because my heart isn't within my control at all.

my only solution is:

心累了,就应该让身体精疲力尽来遗忘。 因为,思念是最痛苦的。




* P.S I ♥ YOU

No comments: