I could barely have the time to laze around like before.
Even television show seems like a stranger to me now.
I either ends school at 4pm or 6pm.
Every wednesday and friday i've got ndp float meeting.
A few days preparing for up coming presentations.
Rushing down to bugis art friends like how many times during our breaks just to get the materials for the float thingy.
CITS chocolate making session for prototype after school.
Saturday also gone because i'm a ndp ambassador.
Have to study for re-test and upcoming end of year exams.
next week is our NSL practical test.
Starting work soon at meritus mandrian hotel so my sunday will be burned!
The best thing is that my aunt and nephew came to singapore for holiday and i've got to entertain them.
Urghhhhhh.
I love my nephew companionship (:
He's super cute!
I shall keep it short and sweet.

My super cute and handsome nephew (:

Ade, Sharon and Me (:
( The 3 crazy girls that went around carrying the materials back to school. Friends that are willing to share not only happiness but also burden ((: )

During racial harmony.
My nephew and me at the zoo!
I'm ending here for today.
I've got lots of things to do still.
gd night people!


No comments:
Post a Comment