finally after so many weeks this is the first saturday i can actually stay at home and rest.
the upcoming monday will be a super busy day for me.
2 practical test and one theory test.
After that is NDP float full dress rehersal.
I think i will have to stay in school until 11plus again. sigh!
Seriously i love the times during the process of NDP float.
With my darlings, Jason and the fun-loving lecturers around.
I love every single time spent with them :D
We've also learnt a lot through all these i guess. hee >.<
As for all the photos, i'll upload only when everything ends (:
And it'll be a video capturing all the memories.
I'll give it as a gift to everyone involving in the float (:
okayy okayy.
I'm a pig today!
I slept till 3pm. Wahahahahah!
feeling so goodd now! hee.
that's all for now.
i'm going to study soon!
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment