RULES OF THE GAME:
-Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habit or little known facts 'bout emselves.
-People who get tagged must type in a blog post of their own ten weird things or habit or little known facts 'bout emselves as well as state this rule clearly.
-At the end,you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.
-NO TAGGED BACK ALLOWED.
Here it goes. Hmmmm.
number 1: No matter how tired i am. i'll still wake up and bathe early in the morning.
number 2: I am not a screensaver lahh!
number 3: I love eventful things and love participating in them :D
number 4: The way i rub my nose is from my forehead all the way downwards to my mouth. hahah!
number 5: Some of my friends can't stand the way i rub my eyes. hee hee.
number 6: I'm selfish towards sharing of my bed. Including my family memebers. MY bed is MY Life. hahah (:
number 7: I can't stand the sight of my colourful and blinky nails for more than 3 days but i still love doing manicure.
number 8: I love detective and murderer shows. But i'm not a Saddist for sure.
number 9: Eh. I prefer spending my time working and earning money than shopping.
number 10: I Love my family and friends :D
The six selected dummies are.
#1: Adeline Sia
#2: Jason Tan
#3: Yimei Mummy
#4: Vanessa Lim
#5: Limin meow
#6: Say Jong Jong
Enjoyy :D
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment